We Dare You To…
- Get off TANF
- Go back to school
- Get your HiSET (GED)
- Get Employed
- Get your own place
- Live your DREAM
- Love yourself
- Grow spiritually
- Become financially fit
- Get a bank account
- Eat healthier
- Read books
- Have self respect
- Be respectful of others
- Become a Virgin (2nd time)
- Be the Best You
- Build positive relationships
- Get off drugs
- Stop smoking
- Have a vision/plan for your life
Women Who Dare to Change Mentoring Program will focus on recruiting and training adults, ages 21 and up as Life Coaches who are willing to cultivate long-term relationships with M.W. A . customers and their families. These caring adults must display a strong desire to support and empower mentees. They should also be emotionally stable, mature and socially savvy persons who are willing to bring security and hope to our customers. Life Coaches and customers will engage in one-on-one or group activities that are individually planned in accordance with policies of BFL and within the boundaries granted by the Program Director.
- We plan to provide a circle of influences around our customers.
- Some customers may have more than one Coach.
- We foresee these relationships blossoming into creative interactions based on individual needs and experiences.
- Our Coaches collectively will posses multiple talents that will enhance the success of the program.
- The book Fierce Women by Kimberly Wagner will drive the spirit of the group.
Mission Statement: Utilizing Faith, Family, Finance, Fitness, Friends and Fun to inspire women to become virtuous and self-sufficient through mentoring.
Vision Statement: To reach and inspire other woman to diligently work towards a productive and self-sustaining lifestyle, using their talents to uplift, inspire and nurture.
When: Every Fourth Saturday 3 pm
For more information, contact:
Lakita Walker – Mentor Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org (314) 367-3440 x602